To celebrate Poetry Month this April, publisher David R. Godine will be giving away copies of 30 of our poetry books to libraries and to individuals through Twitter, beginning April 1st. We'll tweet a different way to win daily, and each day’s winner will then get to submit their favorite public or school library into a drawing. At the end of the month, we’ll randomly select three winning libraries to each receive 10 books.
Some contests will be trivia based, with topics ranging from general poetry to Godine history, and others will ask for entrant participation on Twitter. Basically, if you read the tweet, you'll know what we're looking for!
We are excited to get some of our favorite Godine and Black Sparrow poetry collections into the hands of our Twitter followers! If you don't already, follow us for all contest updates, and like us on Facebook for occasional updates. Be sure to check out the rules below and get ready to flex your trivia muscles!
30 books in 30 days Giveaway Guidelines:
· No purchase is necessary to participate.
· Entry is limited to Twitter users aged 13 and above who are U.S. residents.
· To enter, respond correctly to any David R. Godine, Publisher sponsored giveaway on Twitter by sending an @Reply to our Twitter account or by retweeting us.
· Contest will open each day at 11am EST.
· Winners will be notified via twitter in an @Reply by 11am the following business day, and should then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a mailing address to receive the prize. After one week with no response from winner, we have the right to randomly select a new winner from other entrants.
· Each winner will have the opportunity to nominate a public or school library to be entered into a drawing. At the end of the month, we will randomly select three libraries to each receive 10 books.
· Godine is not responsible for late or misdirected entries or transmission errors.
· The prize will be shipped at no cost to the winner.
· If the prize indicated is not available, we reserve the right to select a new prize (it’ll still be a Godine poetry book).
· No association or business relationship is claimed with Twitter, Inc.
· Entry information collected by Godine will not be used for any purpose other than administering Godine promotions on Twitter.
· Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted. Please do not create multiple accounts. Please do not retweet the same post more than once.
· Entrants are only eligible to win once per week, but feel free to share news of our giveaways with your friends and book club!